Contribute to Far Horizons
Far Horizons is a tax-exempt Theosophical Camp based on non-discriminatory values. We work in partnership with the United States Forest Service. Nestled in the majestic wilderness of the Giant Sequoia National Monument in the high Sierra Nevada mountains, Far Horizons is midway between Los Angeles and San Francisco — one hour east of Fresno, CA at 7,200 feet in elevation. Far Horizons is electricity-free (lighted and heated with propane), and provides a magical place to experience pure nature.
In preparation for the big events for this year, we need to prepare the Camp itself for the many guests that we expect to attend our programs. At present, our dear Far Horizons is really showing her years of service (66 years!!), and she really needs a Face Life and Internal Renewal, as well. The following is our wish list for this year. The first four are the most important. (*)
“Wish List” Fund Raising – Far Horizons Camp – 2020
- *$6,000 Includes: Painting, Siding Repair & Supplies. Sugar Pine. ($600, Donated!)
- *$1,255 for 75-gallon Propane Water Heater: ($1,000, donated!)
- *$4,000 to $10,000 for Used Van for hauling Food and People.
- *$2,500 for one large Propane Refrigerator for Kitchen.
- $100 each for 4 Propane Lights.
- $700 to $1,100 for a Quiet Generator for Programs in the Hull Hall, and camp use.
- $2,000 to $6,000 for Used Gator or Quad for Tools and Cleaning Supplies for Camp.
Your donation of $10.00 or more for partial payment of any of these items would be so greatly appreciated.
So Plan to Make a Donation, now.
All gifts will be most gratefully accepted.
Make donations to:
Send checks to:
Far Horizons, Inc
2004 N Fine Ave Suite 102
Fresno, CA 93727