What should I pack for my stay at Far Horizons Camp?
Please bring a flashlight. Plan on packing clothing for both warm and cold weather. Because of the center's high altitude, the weather can be changeable, and the evenings are often cool. Other important items include a reusable water bottle, flashlight/headlamp, bug repellant, yoga mat, musical instruments, books, art supplies, a camp chair, rechargeable batteries, and a spirit of adventure.
Here is a list to get you started... you can refer to this checklist as well.
- Comfortable clothing for yoga, dance, relaxation and mediations
- Clothing for hiking, exploring, and sitting by the fire in the evenings
- Bathing suit
- Sneakers or hiking boots
- Light rain jacket
- Jacket and warm clothes for night
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shampoo and conditioner
- SPF lip balm
- Glasses, contacts, contact solution