Our unique location allows visitors to participate in activities in our camp, plus offers easy access to explore the National Park.
At Far Horizons:
- Hull Hall Library features an extensive collection of classic and contemporary literature, plus a depth of knowledge on Theosophy.
- Hiking trails lead to beautiful streams and mountain vistas
- A well stocked assortment of craft supplies, games and ping pong
- Meditative labyrinths set in spectacular settings
- Quiet spots for personal reflection and admiration of natural beauty
In Sequoia Park:
- See the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest Museum, stop at Hospital Rock to see the Native American pictographs and grinding stones.
- Have a picnic in Grant Grove Village at Big Stump.
- Hike into Redwood Canyon (just south of Grant Grove Village), home to the world’s largest grove of sequoias.
- Visit Converse Basin (just north of Grant Grove Village) where a ghostly forest of sequoia stumps surround the massive Boole Tree. Stand in awe of gigantic Kings Canyon.
- Rent a canoe or swim at Lake Hume, a beautiful spot just a short drive away
- Explore more at National Park Service website for Sequoia & Kings Canyon